The online video industry moves quickly. As the year comes to an end, we’re already contemplating what’s in store for online video in 2015. For marketers and publishers alike, the new year creates a tremendous opportunity to shake off the shackles of everyday execution, start thinking big for 2015, and determine how to deliver a new level of sophistication, user engagement, and results.
From mobile video to marketing automation to digital-first programming, here’s how we see today’s emerging trends growing into marketing must-haves in 2015.
1. Mobile will matter more than ever
2. Marketing automation will make videos smarter
3. Less focus on mass marketing, more on targeted marketing
4. It’s all about original and premium digital video programming
5. From the “Great Unwatched” to the Conversion Driver
Read the full article on Forbes: http://www.forbes.com/sites/groupthink/2014/12/08/5-online-video-trends-to-look-for-in-2015/3/